
Must I blog? Seriously? Just because everyone else is blogging, doesn't mean I have to. Right? Like I don't have enough on my plate already. Like I need another online entity to obsessively check and revise. And yet, I'm already finding the prospect of writing intoxicating. A forum on which to unleash my unbridled verbosity. I don't think I can resist. Sigh. Surrender. I shall blog.
For the out of town grandparents and aunts and uncles. For the friends who've flown to the four corners of the earth. For the mommy-friends who already see me several times a week, but with whom I can never converse because we are too busy chasing our progeny.
So I can show the boys that I did something with all of those digital pictures. So at some future date I can remember all of the hilarious prattlings of 3-year-old Luke. So I can keep track of Michael's milestones lest he come to me someday whining about "second child syndrome"--well, he'll probably do that anyway, but at least I can tell him I tried.
What about me? Should I post my own non-child related ramblings here, too? Or do I start another blog? What about Matt and his adventures in homebrewing? He's building a "brew shack" as I type. Is that appropriate content or does it merit a sub-blog? Is there such a thing as a sub-blog? I've never even completely read a blog much less created one, so I'm afraid it will take me some time to figure it all out.
But one post and, fortunately or unfortunately, I think I'm already hooked.
3 comments:
Supercalifragalistic!!!
I am hooked already. I have not started a sub-blog, I just ramble in my family blog. I can't have sub-blogs going on....thats just too much already! Stick with me kid, we'll rule the east-side yet!
~Cheryl
Thanks for the new word: "progeny".
Suzy Q.
Post a Comment