

We went to the zoo this week. Luke finally fits into the zookeeper vest his Poppy and Nan sent. I still think the boys like the statues more than the real animals. After our trip, I decided that it's time to purge some of our crappy cheap toys in favor of starting a nice Schleich (that's German for expensive) animal collection. I was imagining Luke would want a lion or tiger, but of course he decided he wanted an okapi, a komodo dragon and a flamingo. You know, the really easy to find animals. Note to self: next time go to the store first, then let him choose. We actually found them on the third try and he's now happily sleeping with them and an very scary albino crocodile that somehow ended up in the basket.
1 comment:
Sounds like fun, Kimodo dragons freak me out abit, kinda snakey somehow.....
Post a Comment