
We had to send daddy off to the office for one more day of work before the long holiday break. With no school for Luke and a chilly rain outside, we broke out the GeoTrax trains. This is a set that I love in theory, but it is so big that we can't have it up all of the time and it is almost impossible to store because the pieces don't break down very small. It takes up a giant storage container in the crawl space. However, because the kids don't see it all that often, they really enjoy it when we bring it out. I am track-retarded and can't seem to get all of the pieces together, but somehow today I managed to make a pretty big track. They sat dead silent and completely mesmerized with their remote controls for over an hour. It was kind of scary, actually.
No comments:
Post a Comment