Thursday, February 19, 2009

racetrack

Sometimes I think my Hot Wheels obsession out paces my kids'. I've had dreams of shooting cars down the stairs for a while now. Toys R Us just started selling the old school track I remember from being a kid and I picked some up. Jennie, Luke and Michael raced cars for quite a while this morning. I have bigger plans in the works. I saw a track that can attach to the top of a door to make a super steep drop. I have a vision of hooking it up to Luke's bedroom door, running it all the way down the hall, down the stairs and through a loop of some type at the bottom. Makes me think I need to get Luke's friend Eli over here soon, I think he likes cars as much as I do.

2 comments:

MomMom said...

That is WICKED Cool!!! My dad always had far more interest in my brothers Hot Wheels set than my brother did!!

sharleen.2cupsofcoffee said...

And Eli has some cool props you can use to add to your ramp. A loopdie-lou and a trick basketball thingie...