Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The very last Christmas gift . . .

This table is too big.

This table is too small.

This table is just right.

Thanks to Craig's List (where we sold the old table in less than 24 hours) and a check from my stepmom, we now have a new dinette set that matches the chandelier and piano. The kids will be sitting on towels indefinitely to keep the new chairs clean. Most importantly, the table has a leaf that makes it 18" shorter than our previous table for everyday use. Hopefully, this will make for fewer cracked heads as the boys run circuits through the house. Thanks Carole, come visit soon and sit at our new table!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful!!
A

tomandcheryl said...

I love it! It looks great!
~cheryl

Mom2BeautifulGirl said...

I didn't realize how big your other table was. I love the dark wood.

constance said...

Nice!!!

~heather~ said...

I like the new table Katie. Enjoy!