Friday, May 29, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese's

On Wednesday night, we went to Chuck E. Cheese's for the first time since I was a little girl myself. It was smaller than I remember, but maybe the one in Denver was bigger or maybe I was just a lot smaller then, too! We met Luke's best friend Eli and his mom Sharleen and sister Sadie there. The kids had fun. Luke and Eli played air hockey a lot. They were surprisingly good. Michael figured out how to get into the big tunnel on the ceiling by climbing up the slide and nearly gave us a heart attack before we found him. Then, Nan kept him company while he rode the Stuart Little ride about a million times. He was less excited about meeting the other mouse--Chuck E. Cheese. Michael ran straight into him and then started screaming like a banshee. It was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time, although I probably shouldn't laugh at my child's terror. Overall, a fun night, but definitely a "once in a while" kind of place.



No comments: