I love all of the fall activities in Central Ohio. On Monday afternoon, we took the kids to Pigeon Roost Farms. So many great "low-tech" activities. Poppy and Nan, I think you should buy a little piece of land and start building your own slides, obstacle courses and spooky tunnels. You can probably do without the obnoxious goats, though.

Michael loved the "corn box."

Most of the slides are just this black tubing, Michael couldn't get enough.

Luke's new best friend, a fuzzy caterpillar.

Climbing the obstacle course in the "enchanted woods."

Love the tire dragon!




And we finished with about a hundred slide races down the hill.
2 comments:
make me look like a slacker no fall fun here mom why dont you!!!!!!!
I LOVED THAT PLACE!!! Made me actually a little homesick for Ohio.... strange since i have never lived there!!! Tell the boys to eat an apple each for Poppy and Nan.
Mom
Post a Comment