Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Birthday Bash 2010

Wow, I can't believe this is my third Birthday Bash blog (you can read about the 2009 one here and the 2008 one here). And here is a picture from the 2007 Bash, which was right after I joined the Moms' Group.

Look how much the kids have grown . . .and multiplied!

It was hot and humid as always, but the food was great and the company was even greater!

Luke and Michael with our host, Malcolm.

Jackson and little sis Lola, who wasn't born yet at last year's bash.

Justin getting some Daniela love.

3 comments:

tomandcheryl said...

Awww. I need to start showing D your blog. She'll get a kick out of it that you post about her. Although I don't even think she knows I have one.
~Cheryl

Anonymous said...

cute! you gotta send me that pic of mine!!!
A

constance said...

I looove the cake with the name of the kids !!!

I wish we were there too....:-(