Thursday, October 28, 2010

Every Animal

Here it is: Michael's Every Animal Costume. Made from an old pair of sweats, some animal print fabric and lots of fabric glue as I do not sew!! More Halloween pics to come when we hit Boo at the Zoo this weekend. Tonight was Beggar's Night, but Justin was asleep before it started and Luke got scared of his own costume and refused to wear his mask. He was home sick today and barely made it out trick or treating. Thank goodness they have the day off tomorrow because I'm sure he'll be even sicker tomorrow.




3 comments:

tomandcheryl said...

I am EXTREMELY impressed with the "every animal" costume. You are quite talented in my book!
~Cheryl

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!! send photo via email so i can blow it up for the boys' scrapbook. Nan is very impressed.

~heather~ said...

I think your Every Animal costume is awesome!! You inspire the rest of us 'not crafty' moms! :)