Friday, October 15, 2010

Nan is here!


Nan got here on Wednesday and we've been keeping her busy. Today we went to get Justin's portraits done. I'd been keeping this really cute outfit Alyssa gave me aside for the pictures. It's a 9M and Justin barely squeezed into it today. I didn't put it on him until right before we were ready to leave and then I put a bib on him in case he spit up. I took this picture just before we left. As I was putting him in his carseat, I felt something damp. Sure enough, he had pooped as he sat playing with Nan and the poop had gone up the back, over the diaper, onto his pants and shirt (and onto the carpet as I would later discover). So much for the cute outfit.
After portraits and shopping, we stopped at Steak n Shake. It was really crowded and slow and Justin was way past naptime, but he was good once we gave him a fry and let him maw on a teething biscuit. And we bought Michael off with a soda--which he chose over a shake!

Back home, Michael snuggled in to watch a video with Nan. No, he doesn't have a rash on his face. That is a day's worth of Nan-treat-schmuck (frosting, chocolate and spaghetti sauce).

Time to put Nan to bed! It's another full day tomorrow!

3 comments:

sharleen.2cupsofcoffee said...

Nan's hair cut is cute. Hope you're enjoying your time with her!!

Anonymous said...

Agreed, like the short cut!
Justin darlin, you can poop in my stuff anytime!!
Lola pulled the same move after her 3 mo pics, it went all over the photo studio!!! mmmmmmm not embaressing AT ALL!!

Unknown said...

Such precious time! So glad you have been enjoying it!