Monday, October 25, 2010

Pigeon Roost Farm


We made our annual pilgrimage to Pigeon Roost Farm after school last week. Justin was not a fan of the farm or the hour, so I spent most of my time wrangling him instead of taking pictures. But we got a few!

These giant "hamster wheels" were new this year. Luke loved them.

This was the mini-maze. Instead of the corn maze, I guess it's the weed maze.


Michael liked the giant rocking horses.

And we couldn't tear him away from the slides, even if it was a bit slow this year.

Luke tried feeding corn to the dragon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we went too, same thing, annual pilgramige.... I am such a loser I havent posted yet though!! LOL
son loves the enchanted froest

Mom2BeautifulGirl said...

It's turning into our annual fall thing to do as well. Jennie loved the hamster wheels. The weed maze back in September was actually soybeans. Looks quite different now.