I'm a little late in posting, but when we got back from Toronto, my laptop died. Luckily, we got the photos and files transferred to Matt's computer just in time, but I was without a computer for a few days. I got a netbook yesterday and I finally got the Toronto pictures uploaded.

We visited Matt's Dad at his office downtown. He works on the 30th floor. The boys could have stared out the window forever.


Honestly, I dressed the boys in nice sweaters for the big family party , but it was very late and very hot by the time we got to opening presents and the boys looked like a couple of hoodlums as they played with their new RC cars.

Our nieces Jacinta and Maeve get double presents since they have birthdays around the holidays. We gave Jacinta this sparkly purple dress for her birthday and she stripped right down to put it on. Maeve was fast asleep by gift time, but I got this picture of her earlier. She just turned a year old and used to be so chubby, but she's really thinned out. Justin is about the same size that she is now.


Speaking of Justin, he is now bigger than both of the twins who are a month older. Kayla has always been petite, but Kyan was really fat. Not so much now. I could not get a picture with all of them facing the camera.
Lots of presents, lots of eating, lots of drinking (for the adults, that is) and very little sleep for anyone made for an exhausting visit. We had fun, but everyone agreed that it's more fun in the summer at Uncle Greg's when we can all hang out by the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment