
Thank goodness for Alyssa and her beautiful pictures! We had an "old school" playdate at my friend Diane's on Monday when the kindergarteners were off. The kids had so much fun, although chasing Justin was challenging for me and I felt like I didn't get to talk to anyone. Oh well, that's what Moms' Nights Out are for, I guess!

This is Molly and I do believe she has a bit of a crush on Justin. They played together a lot and she kept force feeding him sippie cups, which Justin seemed to like!

Monkeying around.

This picture made me laugh out loud. Lola, Daniela and Luke posing together?Really? How did that happen?

That is all kinds of trouble right there. See why I couldn't talk to anyone?
2 comments:
Oh My gosh! You picked good pictures to share! I love Justin! he is so up to no good! haha!
~Cheryl
Molly forcefeeds Lola too :)
Post a Comment