Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

We spent Easter in Toronto this year. We usually stay with Matt's brother Greg, but he and Ange and the twins were on a cruise (lucky them!), so we stayed with Chris and Katie in their new house. Chris and Katie don't have kids yet (as evidenced by their white couches), but we had so much fun staying with them! We celebrated Easter on Saturday evening at Granddad's.

Poppy and Nan sent these coordinating vests. The boys looked so handsome. We got home late from Granddad's and all three kids fell asleep in the car.


Somehow, the Easter Bunny found us in Canada. Justin got this bulldog--I think it looks like him!


The boys got too much candy and some small prizes. Luke got a couple of dinosaur figures and Michael got a set of nesting monkeys.


We went to church with Granddad on Sunday and then hung out with the cousins. Sunday night, we put the kids to bed and ordered Chinese and hung out like grown-ups. It was really fun.

2 comments:

tomandcheryl said...

I LOVE your Easter pictures. I love the boys' coordinating outfits. I need to try to do that sometime!!!
~Cheryl

~heather~ said...

Looks like you all had a great Easter and visiting. LOVE the boys outfits!!