Saturday, September 10, 2011

Soccer 2011

Michael started soccer with CESA today, the same organization the Luke played with when he was 4. Luke has a martial arts belt test today, so I had to take him to a practice session. So Dad did soccer duty, but I'm hoping that most Saturdays, we'll all get to go. Matt reports that the coaching and rhythm of the class seems much improved over when Luke played. I think the uniforms look better, too!


Matt said Michael is surprisingly aggressive on the field (in a good way), but that he cried a couple of times when someone took the ball from him.

And just like in 2009, we have a toddler on the sidelines. Justin is teething and was NOT HAPPY about being dragged to soccer practice.

2 comments:

Mom2BeautifulGirl said...

Baby Michael sure isn't a baby anymore. I hope you have fun Michael.

tomandcheryl said...

Woo Hooo Michael! I hope he loves soccer!
~Cheryl