Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Michael and Kay




I did a post like this once before back in 2008. More than 3 years later, Michael's uncanny resemblance to his grandmother Kay seems to just get stronger with time. It is simply remarkable.





8 comments:

sharleen.2cupsofcoffee said...

What a striking resemblence. Kay is so beautiful. And Michael so cute!

Enigmama said...

That is really incredible! I've always found it so amazing and cool that each of your boys has their own look, yet they look related too.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous and they do resemble one another a great deal! So cute...

allanya said...

Wow, that is uncanny. Great job.

tomandcheryl said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cool! Matt's mom is so pretty. Do any of the other grandkids resemble her like that?
~Cheryl

MomMom said...

I see that old post in my head everytime I see Michael!! Love this connection, I bet it warms Matts heart extra to get to "see" his mom again so often. Makes me wish I wasnt adopted!!

~heather~ said...

That is amazing. Matt's mom was stunning! What does Matt think about the resemblance?
Super cool. My dad thinks R looks like him as a kid. I should see about getting pics to see for myself!

Mom2BeautifulGirl said...

I'd seen these on facebook but finally came here. So amazing the similarities. Mannerisms, smile, eyes, nose...everything.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing