Thursday, February 12, 2009

Play-doh

WARNING! This image may be disturbing to some viewers.

I know there are moms out there (I'm thinking of you, Melissa) who work really hard to keep the play-doh colors pristine. Just look away now.

This is what happens when you let your 3-year-old boy explore what happens when you mush 20 small cans of play-doh all together. Now we have a giant ball of grayish-colored playdoh in one tupperware as opposed to a ton of tiny cans. But now I want to go buy more and do it all again because it really was fun.

4 comments:

Enigmama said...

ahhhhhhh! i've been scarred for the day :)
looks like Luke had a fun time!

MomMom said...

Georgous!!!! I am a mix'em Mom!!

Anonymous said...

this is why we had to make our own playdoh~
looks wonderful
Wish I were there to help mix & mush
Poppy

Mom2BeautifulGirl said...

I didn't used to be a mix'em mom but I'm a convert. I bet it was really cool.