
We are now the proud renters of a 1/16 violin. All the money we spend on rent is put into an account at the shop that we can use towards the purchase of a violin in the future. They don't stay in this tiny size long enough to make purchase practical.
Matt says he holds it very well and can already play the first four notes of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. As far as I'm concerned, those are the most important four notes anyway. After all, that's the "Twinkle, Twinkle."
Here he is a year ago with his box violin.
4 comments:
I am no violin player but he looks like he is holding that so well. Also, the first notes are the most important...I don't think I could do it!
~Cheryl
This is awesome Katie. I'd really like to get Jennie into piano within the year but we're not in a position to get a piano. We'll see....
I'm impressed you can get your kid to wear clothes when he plays his instrument!! Mine is always in his skivies!!
Way to go Luke! He looks so proffesional!
will he take lessons?
Post a Comment