Lately, everyone has been telling me how much the boys look alike. I still don't see it so much, but looking at these pictures of each of them on their second birthdays, you can definitely tell they're brothers.
Wow! They are beginning to look more like each other! I can't wait to come up to see them next month. It was wonderful "talking" to Baby Michael who is now and forever more not a baby..... sigh.
4 comments:
I totally thought they were both Michael, so I had to do a second take. Now I see Luke, but do look like brothers!
Funny how as they grow they look more like each other.
The resemblance is astounding!
sure fun talking to them yesterday
poppy
Wow! They are beginning to look more like each other! I can't wait to come up to see them next month. It was wonderful "talking" to Baby Michael who is now and forever more not a baby..... sigh.
Nan
Post a Comment