
So Uncle Christopher's wedding is on November 7th and the boys are invited to the whole shabang, reception and all. I bought Luke's winter coat and snowpants second hand this year, so I could afford to buy the boys matching outfits for the wedding. I found them on sale today for $25 each at JC Penney's and I am so happy with them. Not sure if you can tell by the photo, but they are navy blue pin stripes with pale blue striped ties that will bring out their eyes. We may even spring for some portraits in the outfits for Christmas. I did buy the shoes second hand, no sense busting the bank on shoes they will wear a couple of times and kick off at the first opportunity.
3 comments:
looks awesome..... looking forward to see the outfits on them!!!
Cute suits. Any chance you'll be enormous next month? I guess not. But if you were I do have a dress yo could borrow. It's super stretchy so it might be small enough when not stretched out to fit you. Do you want to try it?
~Cheryl
Can't wait to see them all dressed up. Such big boys!
Post a Comment