
How blessed and lucky I am to have such a wonderful group of friends. My EBC Moms' Group friends threw me the baby shower to end all baby showers last night. It was so amazing. I never had a shower with Luke. I had a lovely little shower for Michael with some close friends, but that was before I joined the EBC group. The scale of last night was just outrageous, thanks in great part to the co-hostesses Ali and Alyssa. I missed Sharleen and Constance like crazy and Melissa, Shelly and Steph couldn't make it, but my friend Heather drove all the way from Louisville for the evening! The food was spectacular. Everyone made bar snacks including deep fried pickles care of Kendra! The games were hilarious as always and the gifts were completely over the top. I don't think we'll need diapers for six months. Thank you, thank you, my wonderful friends!

Diane making up for lost drinking time since the birth of her baby, Nora!
Kendra, Ellen and Ali. Did I mention I was the only one who couldn't drink?
Allanya won the "don't say baby" game.
Alyssa was dead on in the "measure my belly" game, but then claimed she wasn't really playing.
So Diane won! Go Meves!
CAKE!!
Only Ali can look this good with blue teeth.

A ridiculous pile of loot.

Yes, Sharleen, there was chapstick.

And lots of boy gifts--I love these bibs from Cheryl.

And the requisite group shot of the best friends ever!
4 comments:
I'm so sad that I missed this event. :( It looks like a blast. I'm glad that there was chapstick. No baby shower is complete without chapstick.
What a marvelous Baby Shower, darling girl. Your friends make up for the fact that you have no family in the area.... what great gals!
Mom/Boulder, Co.
You deserved it all Katie!
Loved every second of it!
Post a Comment