Luke's birthday is May 28th and his best friend Caleb's birthday is May 30th, so Caleb's mom Ali (knowing that we would have a newborn) generously suggested that we throw a joint party this year. I'm so glad she did! Ali is a spectacular planner and has such amazing ideas. She took care of almost everything. All Matt and I had to do was buy the food! The party's theme was knights and dragons. We rented a shelter house at Blendon Woods Metropark--which I highly recommend. It was a great set-up. Every kid got a cape and real wooden sword. There was a dragon hunt and a castle cake and loads of fun! Here are some of the pictures, most of them taken by Ali.

The shelter house.

Sir Luke .

Sir Caleb and Lady Daniela.

Lady Jaden.

Even Little Lady Lola wore a cape.

The fearsome dragon.

Sir Luke attacks the dragon.

Sir Michael takes his turn.

But the dragon was resilient. It took whack from David, Caleb's dad, to sever the dragon's head. His body went flying---right into Alyssa. Still looking for a picture of that!
How Justin spent the party.

Cake time!


Perhaps the green icing was a mistake.
A pair of happy five-year-old knights.
Thanks Graham Family for helping us to throw a fantastic party!
3 comments:
Wonderful! What a great day, I need to post my pics :)
So great to see the boys so OLD!!
looks like it was a awesome party!!! love the cake!!
Looks like a fantastic party!
Post a Comment