Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Twins Come to Visit

Greg, Ange and the twins came this weekend! Greg and Ange are doing an amazing job with Kayla and Kyan, who are eleven weeks old. Yes, that means we had three babies under three months around the house, so we really didn't get as many pictures as we intended. There was a lot of baby gear, a lot of crying, a lot of spitting up and a lot of fun!

Three peas in a pod. This pea pod is theirs, but I'm borrowing one from a friend as well, I think we're going to love it this summer. The babies really seemed to enjoy it.

Happy babies! Yes, Kyan is twice as big as his sister.

Cousins! Yes, that's a pacifier in Justin's mouth, but that's another post.

4 comments:

~heather~ said...

Looks like fun!

tomandcheryl said...

Holy cow! That baby is on the Joseph diet. He's huge! I love it!
~Cheryl

constance said...

cute pic of the three cousins, too cute!

sharleen.2cupsofcoffee said...

Cousin time is so much fun and those twins are so cute!