Matt and I celebrated our tenth anniversary on the 22nd. We've actually been together for twelve years now. Sometime this week, we are dragging out the scanner and I will scan in some of our old wedding photos. Until then, you'll have to be satisfied with this oldie from grad school. This one is from 1998, I think. Yes, there was alcohol involved that night.

And he we were on Friday night, when we went out on a much needed date. Many thanks to Ali for babysitting. We had a lovely dinner and saw the movie Inception, which was really good.

4 comments:
You guys look like babies in that picture. But I love the today picture.
Now a question....why the heck wouldn't you ask me to watch your kids? I am around the corner. Silly silly girl.....use me!
~Cheryl
Happy Anniversary!! You both age well.
Happy Anniversary! I love the new pic.
Happy Anniversary!!!! I'm sorry I missed it.
Post a Comment