Matt's dad put in a new dock this year. The end of it is a floating dock that rolls on the waves like a boat. It's really nice. Michael didn't swim, but he waded and looked for rocks and seashells. This is his new favorite outfit: Spiderman jammie shirt, Thomas swim trunks and crocs on the wrong feet.





Matt bought his dad a Bean Bag Toss (aka Cornhole) set for Father's Day. Cornhole is super popular here in Ohio and Matt loves the game, but hates the name.

Justin spent a fair bit of time in the front carrier as I chased after Luke and Michael. Maeve is too heavy for Jon to wear her on the front anymore, so Allie rigs him up backwards with Maeve on his back. Totally ingenious.



The kids love this little grove of beech trees. Dad and Sylvia are putting up a gazebo in this spot soon and I'm not sure if they will keep the trees, so I thought I'd better get a picture.
Unintentional artsy shot. Karate moves on the rocks:
The five "big" cousins on the dock: Jacinta, Michael, Luke, Talia and Claire. Such a beautiful picture. I think Allie got the same shot on her fancy camera, which is a good thing as we'll definitely be framing this one.
1 comment:
good gravy that place is STUNNING!!!!
Matt, have you considered taking a second wife just for vacations????
A
Post a Comment