Monday, August 23, 2010

Firehouse Tour--Then and Now

We toured the new Upper Arlington Fire Station today with the Moms' Group. One last big outing before the eldests start kindergarten. Reminded me that we also toured a fire station back in 2007 before I started blogging. Check out these pics--all of which were borrowed from Alyssa, Melissa or Cheryl as I have been wearing a baby both times which doesn't make for good picture taking!
Then:

Luke is chewing his sleeve in every picture. He had just turned two years old.

You can see me in the background with Michael in the sling.
One of many attempts at a group shot.
NOW:

Waiting for the tour to start--some of these kids weren't even born in 2007. Check out my Michael--sling baby no more!

What a great group shot even if some of the babies are missing (including Justin)!
My, how time has flown. I love you, EBC moms and kids!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it! what a fun way to wind up summer vaca!
A