Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why, yes I am . . .

. . . a tremendously big and tremendously cute baby.


Mommy has spent the last few weeks looking for her favorite onesie, this one here that Michael is wearing in this picture with Luke. This picture is from the end of August 2007, when Michael was 4.5 months old. The onesie is size 3-6M and you can see that it was a bit big on Michael.

Well, Mommy finally found it and put me in it. I'm the exact same age that Michael was, except that I'm much, much bigger. Mommy couldn't get the snaps snapped very well. So this was my first and last time in the beloved striped onesie. On to the 6-9M clothes, I go!

3 comments:

tomandcheryl said...

hahaha! He looks so pissed at you AND Luke in that picture....it's awesome!
~Cheryl

sharleen.2cupsofcoffee said...

I cannot for the life of me figure out who Justin looks like. He's like a perfect combination of the boys, yet not. He's puzzling me.

Anonymous said...

WHERE DID THIS BABY COME FROM, MY DEAR CHILD??? You can tell me, Katharine, I am your mother.

Grandma Nan