Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Full Yellow Belt and More!

Tonight Luke was promoted at Tang Soo Doh. He tested for his full yellow belt a couple of weeks ago. Stupidly, I didn't tape it because the camera battery was dead and because, honestly, I wasn't sure he would pass. His curriculum routine seemed very tough to me and they didn't go over it all that much. Turns out he was spectacular the day he tested! Now I'm fuming because he'll never perform that specific routine again. Here he is receiving his belt. You can hear Justin cheering him on in the background.



And we were in for an extra surprise (well, I had a bit of a suspicion which is why I hastily turned the camera back on). Luke was chosen as Student of the Month because he performed so well on his test! There were two students chosen this month, so you have to listen to Master Circle talk about the first kid before he gets to Luke. Luke gets a patch for his uniform and a pizza party! We are super, super proud of him. This time, you can hear Michael asking to go home in the background.

No comments: