Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Student of the Month


Since this is the closest thing I have to a scrapbook, I wanted to post this image. Master Circle just emailed me this to use as an invitation for Luke's Student of the Month pizza party. Isn't it cute? By the way, if you're reading this, consider your kid(s) invited. It's an hour of pizza and martial arts games (Sat. Feb. 5th @ 2:30). Just let me know if you're interested. That is, of course, if your kid doesn't happen to be celebrating his third birthday on the same day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackson would love to come!!!
Congrats again to Luke!!
A

tomandcheryl said...

haha! I love getting shout outs!
I think I am going to move his party to the 6th. The 5th isn't working out for quite a few people!
~Cheryl

constance said...

Katie and Cheryl:LOL!!! :-))

sharleen.2cupsofcoffee said...

Awesome Luke!!