Friday, February 18, 2011

Hooray for sunshine!!

Ok, I'm not naive enough to think that spring is actually here, but it sure has been a nice preview. I've been so much more productive the last couple of days and I've been much better with the kids. Makes me realize how much the winter was grating on all of us! The entire side of the house and backyard are mud bogs and I had to don my rain boots this morning just to go out to the shed. Then I cut my finger opening it and decided that cleaning up the yard and garden could wait a while longer. The kids got out the bikes and scooters this afternoon and we found the push car for Justin. We bought it for Michael's first birthday, but Luke always wanted to hijack it, so we rarely used it. With the older boys so much bigger now, I think Justin might actually get a lot of use out of it this spring and summer!

2 comments:

tomandcheryl said...

I tried to clean up the yard too and it was just too darn windy!
I love how cute the kids are outside on your blog!
~Cheryl

MomMom said...

yes! the weather has been awesome!!! we borrowed one of those cars from a neighbor, I cant wait to get it going!!