Tuesday, March 29, 2011

First Birthdays

Luke's first birthday was pretty low key. I think his party was a couple of days later. He was walking and had 5 teeth. He loved his cake and ate the whole piece and then some.
We threw an impromptu party for Michael because the weather was beautiful. Michael was scooting and cruising. I think he only had two teeth. He wanted nothing to do with his cake. He wouldn't even smash it.


Justin's party will be next weekend. Tonight we had cupcakes and pasta. Justin loved the pasta, but like Michael, was not impressed by the cake. He actually tossed the whole plate off the high chair shortly after the picture was taken. Luckily, it landed on the mat as I imagine that green icing would not be fun to scrub out of carpet. Justin is crawling and cruising and teething like a madman. He's about to cut his eighth tooth.

2 comments:

tomandcheryl said...

So funny how different all 3 of them are! Michael looks exactly like himself in that picture of him!!!
~Cheryl

~heather~ said...

I loved seeing all three of their pictures!