Luke seemed hot and out-of-sorts during the parade.
His friend Daniela was marching, too. She also seemed totally shellshocked by all the noise and heat.
Later, the Black Tigers Demo Team had their first performance. They are still waiting for their uniforms to come in. I think it went pretty well considering how hot it was and that there were people walking right through the demo!
This is Luke and his mentor Will looking tough, hot and tired. I finally met Will's mom today. I've been thinking he was in high school this whole time. Turns out he's a seventh grader at St. Matthew's and his teacher is our neighbor Miss Jennie from across the street!
Finally, it was time for Luke to eat a snow cone, ride some rides and be a 5-year-old again!
1 comment:
You totally threw me for a loop when you said St. Matthews. That is a city of Louisville here! It took me a minute to get that it was a school. :)
Post a Comment