Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Teething . . .or maybe just spoiled.

Are the youngest kids in the family naturally spoiled by their harried and overtired parents? I have a friend who has nicknamed her third child "Birth Control" because of her challenging eating and sleeping habits. Justin is not a great sleeper either. And maybe it's because he's likely my last or maybe it's because I'm leaving town soon or maybe it's because I'm just so thankful my kids are healthy when so many others aren't, but I seem to be failing at letting him cry it out. I keep thinking he's getting his molars and maybe he is . . .or maybe not.

2 comments:

tomandcheryl said...

From a 3rd child....we are just spoiled. My mom always tells me that she had no idea if I could walk or not b/c she just didn't put me down! haha!
Matt will accomplish the CIO while you are gone....have no worries...haha!
~Cheryl

MomMom said...

Cheryl, thats hysterical about walking!!!
Katie, you 2 are so cute!!!