Not that the pictures will tell you that! Friday night we let the kids stay up to watch a Spongebob Squarepants Halloween special. They set up their blankets and pillows themselves. I thought they looked very "kid." After the kids went to bed, we saw there was a frost warning, so Matt and I went out back at 11pm to harvest the rest of the peppers. On Saturday morning, Michael had soccer and then our friends came over for violin lessons. We've been off the wagon for violin for quite some time, but the kids picked up again pretty quickly. Too bad I didn't think of taking pictures. Then we went to Boo at the Zoo. It was crazy crowded. We saw some more friends there. I only got like 3 pictures of the boys because it was so insane, but somehow they got erased from my bloggie anyway. Is it terrible to hope for slightly worse weather next weekend, so that we can go back to watch some more shows and ride the rides with slightly less company? Then we went to dinner and finally got home around 8pm. Sunday was church, grocery store, repainting the deck and various other projects including this one:
Luke's first report for school. This is part of his All Saints' Day project. The picture and report is due tomorrow. Then on All Saints' Day next week, he will go to school dressed as Saint Luke and process during mass. His costume is basically finished and I think he did a great job on his report.
4 comments:
I think he did a wonderful job on his report too!
cuties on the floor, love his report, he wrote it so neat!!
Cute report! This month is alway crazy busy on the weekends. Glad it didn't rain this weekend.
Great job on the report, Luke! Sounds like a very busy but fun weekend.
Post a Comment