Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick-or-Treat 2011

The pumpkin-carving kit I bought was horrible this year. The knives were so cheap, they weren't long enough and the blades bent and broke. And I didn't even really use the patterns except for the ghost. Michael wanted a monkey and Luke wanted Spongebob, so I had to look on the internet for some pics to use as guides. Somehow, they all got done, but my hand is sore. I'm not sure it's ever fully healed from falling down the stairs Labor Day weekend.

 Grim Reaper Luke and his evil monkey servants--Senior Monkey and Junior Monkey.

 Junior Monkey would not trick-or-treat without his doggie blanket.

 So chubby. Michael wore this costume when he was a year older than Justin and I think it was a bit big on him. Justin barely fit in it.
Luke got this ghost decoration from the Koguryo party and he was preoccupied with hanging it just right.

1 comment:

MomMom said...

he does look sort of skushed into it, its perfectly chubby sweet!! great pics