Sunday, October 16, 2011
It's About Time!!!
Luke FINALLY lost his first tooth tonight! Well, pulled it out because it was driving him crazy is more like it. Watching him standing in front of the mirror all bloody-gummed as he wrenched it out totally brought me back to doing the same thing. I never had the patience to just wait for a tooth to fall out on its own. I had him put the tooth in an old pill bottle (stole that idea from Ali) and told him that the tooth fairy will take the tooth and leave some cash. He has by now heard from everyone that $5 is the going rate for the first tooth. Rates beyond seem to vary by family. I told him that the tooth fairy may leave her "terms and conditions" along with payment tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yipee! We did $5 for the first tooth and $1 after that. Well, we've only had one after that but that is how we'll continue!
~Cheryl
Have I mentioned Aaron wants to leave real gold. I said no no no, we are not giving him a $200 gold dollar!?!
HA, love the monster pose!!!!
Post a Comment