The first graders at Immaculate Conception come dressed as saints and process during the All Saints Day Mass. I had to teach, but Matt took the little ones and went to church. He said Luke did great. I'm so sorry I missed it, it looks like it was adorable.
I made Luke put back on his costume to pose for a picture back home, but he'd been eating a blue lollipop, so he looks kind of creepy. And just for comparison, here I am dressed as Mary Magdalene for something or other. I'm thinking it was something at church, but maybe it was school. I just remember my mom telling me "you're Mary Magdalene" and having no idea who that was!
I am already looking forward to Michael's costume in 2 years. St. Michael the Archangel will be very cool.



2 comments:
Ha! I was wondering if it was your camera or something was wrong with luke. Once you wrote the blue lollipop it all came together! haha!
Glad it was so cute!
~Cheryl
great pics, almost makes me want to join a church, almost ;) LOL
Post a Comment