Michael started a new art class today: Dozers, Trains, Monster Trucks and Racecars! The teacher is the same woman that taught his pottery class in the fall and she is awesome. All of the other kids in the class also have a toddler sibling tagging along, but Justin is the only boy. He really participated in class today, so essentially I'm getting two for one. Much easier than chasing Justin around the ceramics room.
Today's project was a kind of collage that Michael covered with paint and then drove on to make tracks. I think it will look pretty cool once it's dry.
Justin also made a picture with tracks. His first real artwork! The class is 4 weeks long, so I can't wait to see what other projects they will do!



4 comments:
I should have more seriously cinsidered that for Joseph. Looks super fun.
Cute class. Justin's cheeks are HUGE!
That's so cool that they don't care that Justin is there too. Sounds like a lot of fun.
perfect for those 2!! good call mama!
Post a Comment