Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Flat Stanley




Flat Stanley arrived in our mailbox a couple of weeks ago. He originated at an elementary school in North Dakota and is spending the winter and spring traveling from family to family. He was sent to us from Minnesota by the Sperle Family.  We had hoped to take him to the Columbus Zoo, seeing as it's the best zoo in the country and all, but it rained every weekend he was here and then, I admit, I sort of forgot about him. Yesterday, I realized Flat Stanley was STILL HERE and so I just took some pictures around the house with him and the boys. Today, I am sending him off to my cousin Rachel and her boys who live on base in Ft. Belvoir, VA.

2 comments:

MomMom said...

fun! I would have found him next winter!! LOL way to go Katie!!

sharleen.2cupsofcoffee said...

Thanks!! It looks like Flat Stanley had a blast.