Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MNO


It strikes me that I haven't really blogged that much about "the Moms," which seems strange since they are such an important part of my life, my kids' lives and even Matt's. I've been part of the Moms' group for over a year now, although they've been together almost three years. We meet with the kids at least once a week, without the kids once a month and the whole families do things a few times a year. We also have an online message board which is kind of the heartbeat of the group. With no family near, the moms have become my support group, my backbone and my closest friends. This is a picture from our August Moms' Night Out last night--there are quite a few folks missing. We did fondue and bowling--for everyone's safety I myself did not bowl, but here is a picture of Sharleen getting a strike. It is my hope that all the other moms will also post this picture so we can spread Sharleen's strike throughout cyberspace!

No comments: