Monday, August 4, 2008

Trip to Canada



We are back after a very, very long drive home from Toronto yesterday. After spending two hours stuck in traffic on the lakeshore heading towards Buffalo with no end in sight, we took a huge detour to the 401 and came home via Detroit instead. It was a 12 hour odyssey. I don't have too many pictures of the kids from the trip because Matt had them by himself most of the time and he tends to take video instead. Hopefully, we'll figure out how to post video soon. I'm also hoping to get some pictures emailed to me from my conference, which went amazingly well. I guess we'll post about the trip in stages. But here are two pics for now--Michael's first big outside walking trip at a park and breakfast at Uncle Greg and Aunt Ange's house. Then there was the much needed bath this morning--I think it had been 4 days. More to come . . .

No comments: