Friday, January 16, 2009
Katie is blogging while taking a break from Facebook
For a long time, I have let Matt be the family face on Facebook, but I have finally gotten sucked in myself. Wow, it's exhausting to get started. But it has sure been an interesting 24 hours of finding high school classmates, overseas cousins, grad school friends, childhood playmates and all sorts of folks I had lost contact with. And it is yet another way to chat with the mommy friends who I already communicate with multiple times daily via blogs, the message board and email. I'd write more, but I'm feeling compelled to check back in on Facebook as I haven't checked it in almost 2 hours. Ok, so perhaps it is just a teeny little bit addictive. Good thing I'm not an obsessive person or I might be in trouble. Uh-oh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment