Sunday, January 4, 2009

Playroom makeover




Ok, so taking pictures of a small room doesn't work so well and the colors didn't come across, but you should be able to get the basic idea. We painted the walls light blue and the trim/doors white. It is a great improvement over the beige on beige on beige. The new IKEA storage furniture and table and chairs was our xmas gift from Matt's dad. We also finally replaced the terrible old light fixture with a really cute new one, but you'll have to see that in person.

3 comments:

MomMom said...

Looks great!! Can't see the blue walls, but the furniture is cute!
I once told Jackson that he had never ridden on a train, he said, yes I did, at Lukes house!!
Glad to see Thomas is still in the room!!! :)

tomandcheryl said...

I love it. It looks so clean and organized....I am jealous!
~Cheryl

Enigmama said...

Love the IKEA stuff, especially their storage bins. Looks great.