Finally, we made it to El Paso to visit Grandpa S.T., who is 102 years old. This was really the main point of the trip. Grandpa looks great and seems to be feeling well. We got to see Betty, too. The boys were wonderful with Grandpa and it warmed my heart to see them together.


This is the requisite Scenic Drive shot. I can't tell you how many of these there are in the old photo albums at my mom's house of me at various ages. Here is ours from our last visit to El Paso in 2006:
Face it, there just aren't that many picturesque places in El Paso.
Lastly, we stopped by the cemetary where my dad and grandmother are buried, but I didn't take any pictures. It was hot and the sprinklers were on and Luke couldn't help running through them. I think my dad would have gotten a kick out of that.



This is the requisite Scenic Drive shot. I can't tell you how many of these there are in the old photo albums at my mom's house of me at various ages. Here is ours from our last visit to El Paso in 2006:
Face it, there just aren't that many picturesque places in El Paso.Lastly, we stopped by the cemetary where my dad and grandmother are buried, but I didn't take any pictures. It was hot and the sprinklers were on and Luke couldn't help running through them. I think my dad would have gotten a kick out of that.
1 comment:
Love all the pics, looks like just a great fun busy trip all the way around!!!
A
Post a Comment