In the pool, the 3-year-olds were all about the gear. Check out Michael with Uncle Chris and Jacinta with Allie--they are sitting in rafts wearing water wings. Jacinta has goggles and an inflatable killer whale and Michael has a water blaster. Too funny.
Ange was more low key with Kayla, although I got her to try on the water sling I borrowed later. Someone probably has a picture of me wearing Justin in the pink camo water carrier--it was surprisingly useful and I think Ange will be buying one. I'll get some more use out of mine this summer, although pink is not Justin's color.
Inside was Babies Central. Here are Kayla, Kyan, Justin and Maeve.

Tummy Time x 4 or How to Make 4 Babies Cry:

I love these last two pictures. It's not that they're great quality or anything, but they totally capture what it was like in the kitchen with brothers and cousins galore:

1 comment:
Love it... Totally chaotic but memories to last forever!! My kids totally love cousin time. It looks like yours love it too.
Post a Comment