So I have this new gadget on my netbook that randomly cycles through all of my photos. This one just came up. Aren't they cute? And doesn't Luke look like Justin in this picture? I'm really proud of Luke and Michael. They've become much better brothers as of late. They're finding they have more common ground with each other than with some of the kids in the neighborhood. Luke even turned away one of the neighbor boys the other day because he wanted to stay in and play dinosaurs with Michael. We also caught Luke helping Michael onto the swings and pushing him the other day. Don't get me wrong, they still fight all the time! I know some of you have been lucky enough to have siblings that have enjoyed each other's company from day one, but this is new territory for us and we are really enjoying it and hoping it lasts!
4 comments:
That is great to hear! They can be so nice and cute together when they're getting along!
Awww so sweet! And just think, in a few years it'll be 3 of them working together!
~Cheryl
Cool. It's very dr jeckell/mr hyde around here whether Jennie and Matthew can play together. I hope the happiness continues.
Yay boys!!!!
Post a Comment