On Friday, we took Michael and Justin to COSI while Luke was at school. Justin is getting to the perfect Kidspace age. He just loved everything and it will be even more fun once he can walk. I just signed Luke up for a week-long dinosaur camp at COSI in July, so I think Michael, Justin and I may have our own little Kidspace camp that week.
Between the slides, there are two channels for racing balls. Michael did it about a thousand times.

Michael declared that he wants one of these giant ball funnels for his birthday.
Justin could actually ride this thing because it was so narrow. Now I'm trying to find something similar for him.
1 comment:
Isn't it great! Joseph and I will go with you one day!
I love that thing Justin is on! Good birthday present. He loos so old!
~Cheryl
Post a Comment