Monday, March 28, 2011

One Year Ago . . .

A few days ago, Ali sent me these pictures she took last year when she came to watch the kids on the day Justin was born. I had never seen them before. I am still so thankful that Ali and David came to take care of our kids. It looks like the kids gave them a run for their money.
Our last picture as a family of four before we left for the hospital.

Apparently, after we left, there was tree climbing and mud wallowing.

Which resulted in this . . .Caleb stuck on the tree.
And this . . .a bath for four.


And this . . . four tired kids.


At the hospital the next day, playing in the closet. After so much fun, why were they at the hospital again?


Oh yeah, that's right.

4 comments:

Enigmama said...

Aww what a sweet post and great pics by Ali! Happy birthday to Justin!

tomandcheryl said...

OH I love seeing pictures that I never knew existed! How wonderful on such a special day.
you know how I feel about Justin....I just love him....Happy first birthday!!!
~Cheryl

MomMom said...

Love love those pics!!! that last one is so special & tub pics are always wonderful!!!
Happy Bday family!!

~heather~ said...

Wonderful pictures! What a great surprise!