
Luke's classmate Taylor hosted a pool party. I was expecting a typical midwestern above ground pool. It's Clintonville, the lots are pretty small. So I was pretty surprised when Matt sent me this picture.
Luke is on the yellow noodle. Taylor's family appears to be doing pretty well. Remind me to encourage Luke to hang out with her more!
And finally, apparently, Matt and the kids weren't worn out yet because they went to the ODU picnic after that! Yet another thing I missed. They always have a balloon person there and Luke had her make me this flower.
I still wish I had been there, but this isn't a half bad post after all! Thanks for taking the phone pictures, sweetheart! And thanks for letting me raid your blog, Cheryl!


2 comments:
love the pic of luke and his teeshirt!! and your comment about the pool LOL!!!
OH Katie!!! It's like you were there. Luke and the other boys wouldn't even know you weren't!!!
So glad you are coming home though.
And heck yeah....NICE POOL!!!!
~Cheryl
Post a Comment