One of the reasons we chose Barkcamp was because it had a swim beach and my kids love the beach (maybe someday they'll actually go to an ocean one!). We went Friday evening and Saturday afternoon, but I only took pictures on Friday. It was a nice, clean little beach on a quiet lake with no gas motors allowed. On Saturday, there were lots of people, but it didn't feel crowded like at Alum Creek or Delaware.
On our way back, we went to Salt Fork State Park, which we visited a few years ago. It has a much bigger beach. Unfortunately, a colony of geese appears to have settled nearby, so the beach was kind of yucky. The kids still had fun, but I much preferred Barkcamp. I told Matt that I bet when I looked back at the Salt Fork post from 2008, Luke would be wearing the same bathing suit that Justin wore all weekend. He was. Luke was 3 in 2008. Justin is 15 months.
1 comment:
love these pics, the fog behind is spectacular. Justin is such a cutie! Way to go Luke for doing that long hike, great job kiddo!!!
Post a Comment